There are many situations when you are left with little choice but to hire a locksmith.
Here’s a look at the worst-case scenarios when you need to hire a locksmith.
1. You find yourself locked out of your own house – So you have lost your house keys or locked yourself out of the house accidentally. The landlord has a spare key but it’s 12 am at night and he isn’t taking your calls. What do you do then? Well, don’t try to break into the house yourself; that will make things worse. Call an emergency locksmith!
2. You have locked yourself out of your car – You have done it again – locked yourself out of the car while at the gas station. At the worst possible time as that; as you have to pick up the kids from school. Now, don’t do anything silly like breaking the car window. Call an automotive locksmith – he will arrive at your location within 30 to 45 minutes, unlock the door and get you on your way to the kids’ school soon after that.
3. Your key just broke inside the front door lock – That’s a terrible situation to be in! But it is not uncommon for keys to break into the door lock when the locks are old and worn out and need to be replaced. Call a residential locksmith – he will first help unlock the door so that you can get into your apartment and then replace the old locks with a new one.
4. There was an attempted burglary on your shop – You come to work and find that there’s been a break-in attempt on your shop. The locks have been damaged and somebody tried to break the main entrance. Luckily for you, they did not succeed, but the damage has been done – the locks have been compromised. Call a commercial locksmith right now and get the locks replaced.
5. The car key is stuck in the ignition – You’re in a hurry to get somewhere to the office when you turn the car key into the ignition and find that the ignition has been stuck. Normally, slight adjustments made to the steering wheel and ignition switch can help extract the key, but this time, it seems like the ignition has been jammed pretty bad. Right, time to call a car locksmith or an emergency locksmith!
6. You’ve lost your house key – You’ve been out partying all night and you come back to your apartment to find that your house key isn’t in your wallet or purse. What happened? Where did you lose it? You have no idea. Anyway, call an emergency locksmith; he will help you get into the house quickly.
7. You just broke up with your boyfriend and he has a spare key to your apartment – Things can get pretty bad when a relationship ends. If your ex-boyfriend (or ex-girlfriend) has a spare key to your house, then you cannot afford to take any chances, Hire a residential locksmith and get the locks rekeyed or replaced.